ProfileDAVID OSBORNE [BA Joint Hons] CSS is a public access barrister.
offering specialist advice and representation in the following areas of law:
• Home Park Law and the Mobile Homes Act 1983
• Contract Law including Trust Deeds for unmarried partners in property sharing agreements
• Negligenceincluding professional and medical negligence
• Landlord and Tenantincluding eviction, squatter rights and repossessions
• Motoring offencesincluding dangerous and careless driving, speeding, penalty points, totting provisions and disqualification
DAVID OSBORNE was called to the English Bar in
1974 and to the Irish Bar in 1986. He is Head of his own
Chambers in the West Country.
DAVID OSBORNE is regarded by judges and colleagues
alike as an outstanding advocate, and in his long and successful
career, he has appeared in the highest courts in the land, including
the Old Bailey, the Court of Appeal and the House of Lords.
So if you have a legal problem where you need specialist advice and advocacy, feel free to contact him direct.
Please note – David does not accept legally aided clients
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.