ProfileI was called to the Bar in 1981
I have always specialised in mental health law as I seem to be particularly good at handling people who are or have suffer from a mental illness. I currently specialise in:
- occupational stress, bullying and harassment cases in the employment or common law jurisdictions.
- clinical negligence cases.
- serious personal injury cases.
- Protection From Harassment Act 1997 private prosecutions and civil actions.
- Employment investigations into stress at work and risk assessment.
I have written many articles and books on these subjects. See for example:
Personal Injury Practice and Procedure in the County Court and the High Court, Bloomsbury Publishing, 6th Edition, 2014
Clinical Negligence, A Practical Guide, Bloomsbury Publishing, 7th Edition, 2012
From my experience in stress at work I am able to conduct investigations into stress at work and carry out risk assessments. Whether the stress is alleged to have been caused by bullying, harassment, overwork, discrimination, whistle-blowing, or other moral objections.
Please contact my clerks if you need any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.