ProfileI was called to the Bar in 1998 and my practice areas include all aspects of family and immigration law. I regularly accept instructions directly from lay clients in all matters relating to:
* Children, including applications to spend time with a child.
* Child abduction;
* Schedule 1 applications;
* Divorce, applying for and/or contesting a divorce;
* Financial provision and sharing of matrimonial assets after divorce;
* Non Molestation Order applications;
* Occupation Order applications;
* Asylum applications and any subsequent appeal;
* Immigration, including any application to enter or remain the UK and any subsequent appeal;
* Judicial Review of a decision when all appeal rights have been exhausted;
* Human rights applications and appeals.
Whilst I am based in London, I am happy to represent clients in courts and tribunals anywhere in England and Wales. Also I am available for telephone and/or face to face conferences. I am happy to give initial advice when clients are unsure as to what kind of application they should make and to give advice on the merits of any application or appeal. If required I can provide written advice, draft documents for the Court and assist with compiling Bundles for the Court.
Once I am instructed, a client will be given a "Client Care letter" which will set out clearly what work I am instructed to do and the cost of such work. There will mot be any hidden charges or any surprise bills!
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.