I have a busy common law practice. This means that I am able to assist with a wide range of matters including consumer law, contractual disputes, personal injury, road traffic accidents, criminal law and motoring. I am also able to advise landlords and tenants regarding possession, unlawful eviction, and HMO matters. I also have experience in advising on Judicial Review and appeal in both civil and criminal matters.

I can draft documents for you, provide you with advice, and represent you at court. Once you instruct me I will ensure that you are well informed and that you feel supported every step of the way. I understand that your life is busy and stressful, so I will always try to be flexible and accommodating when it comes to your requirements. I will always have a transparent approach with you when it comes to fees.

I have considerable experience dealing with road traffic matters, including in the civil courts. I understand the value of your licence and how important it is to keep your livelihood and independence.

I can represent and advise you in cases of careless driving, dangerous driving, drug driving, drink driving, failure to provide a specimen, failure to provide information, driving whilst disqualified, driving whilst using a mobile phone, driving without a licence, driving without insurance, speeding, exceptional hardship, and special reasons. If you are a "totter" I will be able to advise and represent you and fight to secure you the best possible outcome.

Contact the Expert

Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.