ProfileMy practice as a barrister spans a number of areas, but for Direct Access purposes my primary focus is on the areas in which I worked extensively prior to becoming a barrister: in banking, regulation and financial crime, as well as in general commercial matters and employment. Areas where I can assist, whether through advice or representation, on a direct access basis therefore include:
- Financial crime and compliance advice for enterprises and individuals;
- The investigation of suspected wrongdoing, whether the suspicions involve professional misconduct or criminality;
- Support for individuals and enterprises dealing with difficult professional misconduct concerns, in particular relating to discrimination or whistleblowing;
- Concerns about data protection and privacy;
- Financial services and other regulatory issues; and
- General commercial problems, be they contractual, tortious or otherwise.
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.