ProfileSpecialist Employment Law Barrister with over 20 years' experience representing employees and employers in Employment Tribunals across the UK and in appeal cases in the Employment Appeal Tribunal and above. Recommended as a leading barrister in Employment Law in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners Directories. Practising from St Pauls House, Park Square, Leeds and 55 Temple Row, Birmingham.
Work carried out:
- Advising employees and employers on employment law rights and workplace disputes
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures
- Settlement Agreements
- Advice and representation in Employment Tribunal Litigation
- Advice and representation on Employment Law appeals to the Employment Appeal Tribunal and Court of Appeal
- Wrongful dismissal claims and applications for injunctive relief to enforce post-termination restrictive covenants in the Civil Courts
- Disputes involving Commercial Agents
For further information see www.st-philips.com
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.