ProfileI have a broad background in general and commercial litigation and advice, including a wide range of business and private contract disputes, company, partnership and insolvency, fraud, property disputes and problems arising with wills and the administration of deceased persons' estates.
By way of example, some of my recent work has involved:
* Solicitors' negligence in handling litigation on behalf of their client
* Enforcing an overseas judgment in England
* Claiming overpaid money back from the Crown
* Challenging a trustee in bankruptcy's disclaimer of the bankrupt's family home
* Disputed terms of business funding
* Breach of commercial storage services contract
* Challenge to the appointment of a receiver of development land
* Challenge to trustees' refusal to exercise their discretion in favour of beneficiary of a will
* Financial provision claim by girlfriend against deceased partner's estate
* Challenge to bailiffs' wrongful seizure of goods
* Claim to shares in land development companies
Please feel free to contact me with any queries and I will try to get back to you the same day.
For more details and links to important information please see: http://www.newsquarechambers.co.uk/barristers/claire-staddon
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.