I specialise in complex financial remedies and family property work, including cases between unmarried couples under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996. I am happy to arbitrate such disputes and welcome informal contact before the ARB1FS is completed.

Contact the Expert

Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.