ProfileJas can accept instructions directly from the public (individuals/businesses) for legal advice, representation in Court and, where appropriate, the conduct of litigation. Before being called to the Bar in 2014, Jas was a Solicitor Advocate with over 10 years’ litigation experience at several top-flight law firms. He joined 7BR Chambers after almost 8 years as a senior litigation lawyer and in-house counsel at the Financial Conduct Authority.
1. FINANCIAL SERVICES CASES - e.g. for individuals/firms defending FCA investigations/claims, or for consumers pursuing claims against firms/advisors.
2. COMMERCIAL / BUSINESS DISPUTES - disputes between businesses, be they sole traders or large organisations, including international cases.
3. CRIME / FINANCIAL CRIME - e.g. defending/pursuing civil or criminal fraud.
4. PUBLIC LAW - bringing or defending claims against public bodies.
5. SETTLEMENT NEGOTIATIONS - representing clients' best interests and helping them reach a settlement out of Court if possible.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION - including pursuing/defending claims through Arbitration rather than Court if necessary.
7. REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN MEDIATION - helping clients put their views across to opponents and mediators to help achieve settlement.
Note: Jas DOES NOT have specialist expertise in Landlord/Tenant, Consumer Rights or Immigration Law. For these areas please seek alternative Direct Access Counsel, Solicitors or Citizens' Advice / Law Centres. You also may not instruct Jas directly if you are in receipt of Legal Aid (in such cases you must instruct him via a Solicitor).
If you would like to make an enquiry, please contact Jas using the form below and he or his clerks will aim to provide an initial response within 2-3 business days. If you do not receive a reply within this time, it is likely that Jas is unavailable/unable to assist. Please do continue to seek alternative representation throughout, if required urgently.
Please provide some basic details of your case and any upcoming hearing dates or other urgent deadlines in your email.
For more information, see: http://www.7br.co.uk/barrister/jas-jandu/
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.