ProfileI specialise in all areas of Child focussed Family Law. I have represented parents, Guardians and Local Authorities at all levels of the Family court. I have practiced at 1 King's Bench Walk, one of the top ranked Family Law Chambers in the country, since I qualified in 2003.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Fact finding hearings involving serious domestic violence and sexual abuse
- Cases where the Local authority is involved or which become care proceedings
- Intractable hostility to contact (representing both the hostile parent and the parent seeking contact)
- Shared residence
- Applications to change name, specific issue orders in respect of schooling
- Mediation at court to resolve issues involving a litigant in person
- Leave to remove from the jurisdiction
- Child abduction
I am also a trained mediator and believe that these skills, together with a sensible, straightforward approach to advising and representing can provide the best outcomes for my clients.
I am happy to travel anywhere within the M25 and have facilities in chambers for conferences if required.
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.