I give advice, prepare documents and appear in court for clients who are in dispute about wills, property in relationship breakdown, and family money. I have helped many clients safeguard, preserve and fairly share family assets over my 23-year career at the Bar.

I can assist you if you are involved in, or are anticipating, a dispute:

* between you and your former partner about a property you both owned together (usually called a "cohabitee" or "trust of land") dispute;
* about dividing up the assets on a divorce;
* about whether the property you own and live in will have to be sold;
* about asking for lump sums for the benefit of the children of your relationship with your former partner;
* about the Will of a family member;
* about a family member who is suffering from dementia or any other condition which affects their ability to look after their property and affairs;
* about acting as an executor or administrator of a deceased person's estate;
* about whether the Will of a family member has provided sufficiently for you.

I try to avoid "Lawyerspeak" (though sometimes it really is necessary!) and to advise you in layman's language where at all possible.

I aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours of receiving your email.

Contact the Expert

Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.