ProfileOffering Civil Mediation Council registered and fully accredited face-to-face and online Mediation services to individuals and businesses across the UK and abroad. If you are seeking an alternative to litigation in order to resolve a dispute, I can assist you regardless of the legal issue in question.
I aim to build an easy, independent rapport with both parties, respecting and taking account of each party’s cultural traditions and customs.
I adopt a calm and level-headed approach, spending time ensuring that complex legal issues, facts and procedures are narrowed down, communicated effectively and understood by everyone involved.
Expertise you can trust:
With 13 years’ experience as a qualified barrister, currently practising from 1MCB Chambers in London, I am instructed by individual clients on a direct access basis and by other legal professionals.
Who do I work with?
Since 2014, I have worked with a diverse range of clients. I can assist individuals who find themselves involved in modest domestic disputes, through to international companies that require expert assistance in handling multi-party disputes across a number of jurisdictions.
I can offer professional mediation services in disputes involving, but not limited to:
• breaches of contract;
• allegations of negligence (including medical and other professional negligence);
• personal injury;
• commercial and corporate law;
• property matters, especially those involving landlords and tenants;
• equine law;
• matters affecting families: divorces, child arrangements, judicial separations and the breakdown of civil partnerships;
• employment law; and
• workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination.
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.