I am a barrister and mediator working from Bristol, but I travel around the Country, representing parties in two main areas, landlord and tenant and more general property work. I also advise and represent people and companies on more general contractual/common law claims, like building disputes, personal injury and related matters.

My clients are mainly local authorities, housing associations and residential landlords, small to medium sized businesses ('SME's) and some private individuals.

My landlord and tenant caseload includes possession claims, anti-social behaviour issues, disrepair claims, service charge disputes, dilapidation, forfeiture and renewal of business tenancies.

My property work includes boundary disputes, rights of way and easements, restrictive covenants and adverse possession.

I also deal with professional negligence actions (particularly surveyors and others in property transactions), misrepresentation, unlawful interference with goods, building and general contractual disputes.

I appear regularly in the County Court, and in the First-Tier Tribunal, and more occasionally in the Court of Appeal.

I regularly give seminars on my areas of specialisation.

I am a member of the Bar Associations for Social Housing law, for Professional Negligence and for Personal Injury work.

If you want to know more, please get in touch with my Clerks, Clair or Kate, who will tell you about my rates and how quickly you can expect me to advise you.

Contact the Expert

Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.