ProfileI specialise in all areas of public and administrative law (including judicial review). I have particular experience of human rights, mental health, community care, children-related matters (including special educational needs), immigration and asylum, social housing, freedom of information and data protection and costs.
I also specialise in the entire spectrum of work in the Court of Protection. In particular, I have experience with:
- the appointment and discharge of deputies, statutory wills, gifts and applications relating to EPAs and LPAs
- best interests disputes about residential arrangements, care and contact
- the international protection of incapacitated adults and their assets
- serious medical treatment cases
- deprivation of liberty cases
- damages claims under the HRA 1998
- capacity to consent to sexual relations/marriage
- the interface between MHA 1983 and MCA 2005
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.