ProfileI am an ADR accredited mediator and also a property barrister and FCIArb arbitrator.
To make initial contact, please email me or my clerk or use our website form (see below).
I receive instructions from
- parties jointly to mediate or arbitrate
- clients & companies directly ("Public Access")
- surveyors & other professionals ("Licensed Access")
I specialise in property, estates, and development. My areas of expertise include
- Courts, tribunals, arbitrators, adjudicators, inquiries, committees
- Mediation, evaluation, negotiation
- Covenants, especially restrictive covenants (I am a national expert on these)
- Ownership and registration of land
- Boundaries, walls, fences, rights of access, light, drainage, etc.
- Options, leases, tenancies, licences
- Public & private rights, restrictions, conditions, controls
- Developments, businesses, estates, homes, properties
- Planning, listed buildings, enforcement notices
- Commons, public rights of way, highways, public inquiries
- Environment and nuisance
- Compulsory purchase, compensation
- Local authority property, churches, charities, clubs
- Co-ownership, shared property, family trusts
- Inheritance, wills, intestacy, probate
- Professional partnerships and disputes
- Surveyors, valuers, professional negligence.
Please find my full CV at www.guildhallchambers.co.uk/barristers/210/George-Newsom
Please make your initial enquiry on our enquiry form at www.guildhallchambers.co.uk/public-access-enquiry-form.html
Or, for fuller assessment to estimate fees, please email details and main documents in confidence to
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
I usually supply my barrister Opinions, Advices, and drafts by email within 10 days of full instructions and agreement on fees or more quickly if the matter is urgent.
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.