- All aspects of financial and enforcement proceedings, in particular financial remedies (including overseas), nuptial agreements and under schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989.
- All types of claims by family members for or against wills including probate disputes and under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- Disputes relating to cohabitees including living together and separation agreements, and claims under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Care Proceedings representing parents, third parties and children’s guardians with an emphasis on cases arising from neglect, non-accidental injuries, drugs and alcohol, “shaken baby syndrome” and fabricated/induced illness.
- Regularly instructed in all areas of disputes concerning children, including section 8, intractable parents, changes of name and removal from the jurisdiction.
I undertake advocacy, drafting and direct access in commercial and civil litigation cases. Recent civil work includes:
- Commercial Property
- Computer/Software Misuse
- Credit Hire
- Debt & Loans
- Neighbour & Boundary Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Probate Disputes
- Trespass to the Person, to Land and to Goods
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.