ProfileKarin’s practice covers all areas of family law:
• private children proceedings; where children live and their contact with the non-resident parent
• public children proceedings; care cases
• divorce; the procedure and sorting out the joint finances
• cohabitation; the issues before, during and after
• injunctive relief; where the law helps in protecting the vulnerable
• enforcement – making sure that court orders are obeyed
She has a particular interest in international disputes and enforcement – for example, cases under the Maintenance Regulation in Europe.
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.