Martin is an experienced matrimonial
practitioner. He specialises primarily in financial settlement (ancillary
relief) cases, involving company trusts and pensions, which also include
Schedule 1 Children Act cases and Trust of Land claims.
Martin also has an in depth
experience in children matters, from contact and residence to removal of a
child from the jurisdiction.
the Family Law Bar Association (FLBA), Member of the Western Circuit
· Martin regularly gives seminars on various aspects
of family law as well as in-house training.
· To relax when away from Chambers, Martin is a keen
skier and snowboarder. He also loves to play a challenging game of chess,
playing tennis as well as coaching triathletes.
· Tee v Tee/Hillman (1999) 2 FLR 613 CA
· Re: M (care orders jurisdiction) (1997) 1 FLR 456
· Briggs v Rowan (1991) ECGS 6
· Barrett v Barrett (1988) 2 FLR 516 CA
· Martin contributes to the financial section of
Sweet & Maxwell Family Law Manual
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.