ProfileService charges and management, leasehold enfranchisement, property disputes, residential and commercial leases, business lease renewals, rent review and dilapidations.
* Mark Loveday is a specialist property lawyer, with 100% of his work in this area.
* Ask the Expert column on residential property issues in the Times newspaper every week.
* Editor, "Service Charges & Management: Law & Practice" (2nd and 4th Ed), the leading text on property management.
* Recommended as leading Real Estate specialist by Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners directories.
* Property Tribunal Judge.
* Arbitrator - Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
* Editor, RICS "Handbook of Rent Review".
* Extensive experience of appearing in property tribunals, County Court, Court of Appeal, Upper Tribunal, arbitrations etc.
* Member, Property Bar Association, Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (Advisory Council Member), Chancery Bar Association.
For more information and list of recent cases: www.tanfieldchambers.co.uk
Contact the Expert
Complete the form below to contact the expert directly.