Benefits of joining DAP?
- You can keep your public profile up to date and informative with your own user-editable professional profile page. You can also add your photograph.
- You can enter the distance that you are prepared to travel to meet or represent a client.
- Your clients will find you easily using geographical and specialist search criteria.
- Your clerks can have a separate login facility for the DA barristers in their chambers. They can update your profile if you wish and monitor any enquiries.
- There is an amendable diary facility so that you are not bothered by enquiries for days when you are already booked. Your clerks could update this for you.
- You can create multiple listings (barrister and/or mediator etc.) using only one login.
- Listing on DAP is completely free providing you have elected to pay the Bar Representation Fee: no commission will be taken from your fees. Apply here to pay the BRF.